Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Sweet Dreams!

I have to share with you the most amazing gift I was given last night. As you read in the last post, I have been having some trouble lately having hope for this new baby and some of the grief over losing Peter has come back. It hasn't been horrible, but I've been in a bit of a funk. Well last night I received the most precious gift I have received since losing Peter. He came to visit me in my dreams. I was having another dream and all of a sudden this dream interrupted the other one: I was lying in my childhood bed (a cast iron daybed) and he was standing next to it near where my head was. In the dream, he was about 6-7 years old and he was wearing a white robe. His brown hair was somewhat long, but I knew instantly it was him. He had the sweetest smile on his face, and I told him that I really missed him. He said he missed me too, but not to worry because we would be together again. He said some other things that I do not remember, and then I blinked and he was gone. Then the rest of my other dream continued. I really believe that this was my precious son visiting me and not just a dream. There was something ethereal about him and he just seemed so beautiful and holy. Just last night I was thinking about how I was starting to move on and didn't think about him as much anymore. It made me feel kind of sad, but I am taking this dream to mean that he's really okay about it and wants me to move on and love this new baby. When I woke up, I was in tears and feel emotional every time I think of it. This just proves what a sweet boy he is. I love him so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment