Friday, May 3, 2013

Update on my health 5/3/2013



Hello friends,

I wanted to tell you something really amazing that I heard today:

My kidney is back to normal!!!!! (the doctor said "perfect")

All my tests came back within normal range, praise God! I am to continue with the low sodium diet and exercise more. Also, he is lowering my 
blood pressuremedicine some. Hopefully with commitment and patience the fluid I am retaining should come off of me.

This is the first good health news I've had since before I got the preeclampsia! I have been praying and trusting in the Lord for 3 months, and for 3 months I was getting nothing but bad news from the doctors. My patience has finally paid off.

Surely, I wait for the LORD; who bends down to me and hears my cry,
Draws me up from the pit of destruction, out of the muddy clay, Sets my feet upon rock,
steadies my steps, and puts a new song in my mouth, a hymn to our God.
Many shall look on in fear and they shall trust in the LORD. (Psalm 40:2-4)

The Lord has heard my cry and now I have found the hope I needed to keep going in faith. I'm sure I will struggle and falter again, but it is nice to finally have our prayers answered. And tomorrow we are totally partying and celebrating!!

Love you all, 
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment